January 03, 2010

Function / Malfunction ?

Actually i don't know what i wanna write here, but i'm so apreciating when my friend visits my blog; and hell yeah, reads my whole stories.
For me, this blog, AC's, is my online diary. I do know the consequensies : read by many people and judged by many people. I just wanna to share my mind, my blabber words, my glimpse minds, and everything i had just happened to me, that can't be handled by myself. So i pour it all here. You could judge me whatever you want. This is another side of me, instead of you see me smile all day as if i didn't have any problem.
My first friend in SMAN2 had ever said, "i know you are a crazieeeh (okay, she didnt say like this, i'm just lebeeeeh -lebay-). But i do know you also have many problems in your life. You just want to forget it all to make it easier. You are a great one whom can hiding your problems behind your smiles and lol-ing." And i just say, "Oh." I even don't know why i try to make some laugh. I only feel better if i could widening my lips until my teeth seen. Ehehehe

Nah ? Not obvious, isn't it ? That's i am. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY COMMENT?