December 29, 2009

Smoker ?

When every girl gets angry if her boyf smokes, i am not. I never do it if you smoke. But better if you don't smoking. Why ? Bcs i want you to realise that smoke is bad stuff. I give you infos, tips, and others. Decision still on you. I give you suggestions to stop smoking, to not smoking anymore. I do care abt you.
But, today i got information that you were smoking while you with them, your friends. I know you're not like them. You better. You are faithful ; as long as you can, you meet your God. You are smart ; know where the bad, and the good ones. You better. But why were you smoking, but didnt pray ? You missed 3 times praying. THREE. You missed it bcs you were with your friends.
I wanna help you out. Okay, i am also not a good girl, like they said. But i wanna to help you be you like before : faithful. I want you like that ! Bcs i love you a lot. I hurt when you are hurted. I hurt when you hurt. But i can't do anything for you. I can't. Even i 'don't know' you. You don't know me. Hhhh. I'm feeling terrible. I LOVE YOU. I WANT YOU TO COME BACK TO YOUR OWN YOU. love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY COMMENT?