July 02, 2012

Reincarnation?

Have you ever believed on life after death? Have you imagined who were you before you born? Have you ever spared your time to search near-accurate information about reincarnation? Does your belief say something about it?


To the questions asked above, I answered: I have ever been. But deep in my subconscious, I believe that there is someone (or something, probably) is similar to me. So that, I've been created typically the same to continue it/her life accomplish mission it/her did not accomplish.

Euro2012 just found its final. Spain wins, Italy doesn't lose. I'd better say it was 'doesn't' because I didn't see any maximum effort of this Azzuri team to win the game. This is final game, but they demonstrated play in low mood. Two consecutive goals couldn't bend well by Buffon in respectively 45 minutes' game. No need to wait until the first game was totally over, the final had lost its firework. Congratulation, Spain ! You did a fantastic play. Congratulation, Italy ! You had a salute for your great games played.

What's the relevance with the reincarnation? Nothing. -,-
This is just a beginning, an uttermost unimportant thing to say. #ohwell #sodontstop

After I watched final of Euro2012, instead of went to sleep, I hang around 9gag to wait for Subuh (I've missed this pray almost a week in a row. Poor Fulan!). And I found this:

Then I did what it instructed.
I wrote: died on 19 september 1992
and Google found Leo Nott as the first Wikipedia article.
Based on 9gag post above, so my previous human was Leo Nott. I was reincarnated from a 76 year-old guy named Leo Nott, an Australian politician.
A politician.

In short description, Leo Nott is a farmer from Dunedoo, NSW Australia. He was born as a wheat and sheep farmer and turned into NSW legislative after his brother was a member of Legislative Assembly in Australia and subsequently became the minister. Leo Nott is a member of Australian Labor Party (NSW). He got it by being in a Labor parliament election in Mudgee. Afterwards, he retained the seat of Labor for 4 elections until he was abolished. He was the Chairman of Labor's Country Conference but didn't hold any party. Finally, he left the parliament and became newspaper columnist.

From short biography described, Leo Nott was a rising 'star' from below to above. He strived for what he wanted: to be in parliament. Politician has tight sticked on my mind as a dirty-job. Moreover, it's about lobbying. If reincarnation does happen, and Leo Nott is my previous-me, so I have no choice but to accept who I was. Politician can be such a interesting job to communicate effectively with well-decide strategic as well as tactics, to get closer with more influential people, to get more stable job. These further states stating that I should do a job like these. I'm relating these to my passion: public relation. Both has same goal: to build better image by establishing well yet effective communication. Furthermore, these politician jobs remind me of diplomacy skills. No more proved that politicians are ones whose best diplomacy. They strive for what they want, from what they respectively think. I had suffered how important diplomacy skill is. And being a diplomacy learner can be my next holiday priority.

Leo Nott also a part of Labor group. It meant that Leo Nott was a social-activist - if I see it from good deeds he might be based on. So am I, for the time being, I am a social-activist in a prominent youth-led organization. I act for what my passion leads to, from what I love to do, with wholeheartedly I enjoy on. Even though most of times I lost my compass, strolling along elsewhere without any goal to be reached, at least I'm enjoying it. Denoting from Leo Nott's abolishing, there must be a stop time for me to reassure what I am going to do with my life in vision basis.

While the newspaper columnist isn't bad enough. For journalist, being a columnist is something they surely can't resist of. But, from track record Leo Nott had, I thought that he must lowering expectation - from being a boss in parliament to a newspaper company. If he wrote well, not provoking people to get into his alliance, I assume that he must be has something evil he ever played.

Reincarnation for me, is something I shouldn't blessed on. It's scared me off, instead. Imagining what evils previous-me had done, until he had to be reincarnated as a girl, will trap me to such of unanswerable question. I'd prefer not questioning what's been in past to screwing me up of something I couldn't find the right answer.
From Leo Nott, who is someone 9gag said irresponsible as previous-me, and from other people as well, I learn a lot; success theory, failure story, wisdom secrets, and more. This unstoppable learning can be a smarter way to live life more meaningful, that in turn, will increase pleasure and spirit to accomplish missions I unconsciously created in mind from goals I once visualize.

Thank you for every life I could see from other life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANY COMMENT?